Who can join: To those who don't know FileMaker or know it to a very basic level. And also those who want to consolidate their first steps in FileMaker.
LIST OF TOPICS:
- Introduction to FileMaker. What is FileMaker and when can you use it.
- Design and planning of a data base. From paper to graphic relations.
- Theory of data base. Primary keys and Foreign Keys.
- Data base structure. Entities and tributes complete data.
- Different types of fields, their function and different options.
- Build different types of relations. Create portals based on the relation between different occurrences table.
- Presentation designs. Units, state of objects, paleta Inspector, different design tools and list of values (statics and dynamics).
- Calculation and functions. FileMaker's calculation motor, how to use it in different contexts and knowing the personalized functions.
- Scrips, creating buttons, loops and actions to creat, search and eliminate registers.
- FileMaker Go. Difference between developing for IOS devices and for FileMaker Pro.
- Security. Create users and assign them different privileges of access. Protect files with username and password.
- Knowing FileMaker Server and the use of data base FileMaker Online.
- Minimum knowledge of using a computer.
- Duration: 16 hours divided in 4 sessions of 4 hours each.
- Dates: from February 2017
- Timetable: from 9:00 to 11:00 and from 11:30 to 13:30.
- Price: 720 €
- Former: Course imparted by Julián García Sánchez. Certified former in FileMaker 13, FileMaker 14, FileMaker 15 and Filemaker 16 with more than 5 years of experience teaching.